Index du Forum

Forum de l'alliance Fraternity

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Big Sean S.wi.tch&Up ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fauspeele

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 05:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Big Sean S.wi.tch&Up Répondre en citant

URL > bit.ly/1TAw8mv

URL > bit.ly/1TAw8mv

URL > bit.ly/1TAw8mv

URL > bit.ly/1TAw8mv

URL > bit.ly/1TAw8mv

2013-04-02If..this..song..really..means..something..special..to..you,..describe..your..feelings..and..thoughtsMake...sure...you've...read...our...simple...tipsHey!...It's...useful.All..Rights..Reserved..-..iOne..MillennialThere...you...can...add...structure...tags,...correct...typos...or...add...missing...wordsRap..RadarLyrics...of...this...song...at...MetroLyrics...Get...karma...points!...OK,...got...it!USign...up...or...log...in...with...Post...meaning...Min...50...words...Not...bad...Good...Awesome!...Lyrics→Big...Sean→Switch...Up...lyrics...This...page...is...missing...some...information...about...the...songBackground[edit]Everybody"..Featured..singles.."Lay..It..on..Me".."Till..I..Die".."Naked".."My..Homies..Still".."As..Long..as..You..Love..Me".."Burn".."Show..Out".."All..That..(Lady)".."Wild".."Right..There".."Sorry".."All..Me".."Open..Wide".."B..Boy".."How..Many..Times".."Back..Up".."Workin..(Remix)"..Promotional..singles.."I..Do..It".."Oh..My..(Remix)".."What..Yo..Name..Iz?..(Remix)".."Control".."Best..Mistake"..Other..songs.."See..Me..Now".."Don't..Like".."Sanctified".."Research"..In...an...interview...he...made,..."When...I...put...it...out,...I...did...it...for...the...believers...and...the...people...that's...been...rocking...with...me,...fans...of...just...real...rap."[3]Big.Sean.said.in.the.interview.that.he.was.still.friends.with.Kid.Cudi.as.he.stated."Motherfucker.that's.the.dumbest.shit.somebody.could.ever.sayBig...Sean...made...a...statement...saying...how...the...song...is...for...'the...fans...of...real...rap...and...his...believers'Digital.single.Title..Writer(s)..Producer(s)..Length..1^.a.b."iTunes.-.Music.-.Switch.Up.(featPlease...expand...it...to...include...this...informationCreate...an...accountContinue...unregistered...References[edit].The.song.had.little.success,.peaking.at.number.50.on.the.US.Billboard.Hot.R&B/Hip-Hop.SongsThat's.my.brother."[3]From...the...recording...sessions...of...his...sophomore...album..."Hall...Of...Fame"Complex[Bridge:.Big.Sean].I.seen.cars.switch.up.I.seen.hoes.switch.up.I.seen.money.I'll.switch.up.When.the.days.get.dimmer.Who.gon'.leave.you.there.when.who.gon.leave.which.ya?.This.is.for.the.ones.that's.always.ridin'.with.ya.[Hook:].Aint.switch,.I.aint.switch.up.Naw,.naw.I.aint.switch.up.The.same.me,.naw.naw.I.aint.switch.up.The.same.team,.naw.naw.I.aint.switch.up.I.aint.switch.up,.I.think.it's.time.to.kill.it.[Bridge.1].Kill.it,.kill.it,.kill.it,.kill.it.(x3).I.said.I.think.it's.time.to.kill.it.[Verse.2:.Common].Bought.a.Cadilliac.now.I'm.Cadillac.calm.She.ride.it.right,.well.I'm.ridin'.right.Put.a.Cadillac.on.that.lawn.Might.even.let.her.meet.Ye.Might.even.let.her.meet.Sean.Might.even.let.her.meet.Push.She.never.meet.my.mom.Chi-town.is.my.town.I.ride.around.like.I'm.lying.down.Southside.my.eyes.down.I'm.the.shit.ya'll.fly.around.Ouh.I'm.in.the.mode.today.Sayin'.what.the.fuck.I'm.supposed.to.say.Movin'.making.money.got.the.trashbags.back.Smoke.cheeba.with.liters.Pussy.sweeter.I.eat.her.Got.strippers.and.Diva's,.plus.some.cougars.and.cheetahs.Oh,.oh.you.with.good.Put.me.on.like.Bonita.I.say.ease.up,.ease.up.ease.up.Aint.nobody.fuckin.with.my.clique.[Verse.3:.Big.Sean].And.all.these.bad.bitches.man.they.wonder.(they.do).Ugh,.all.I.care.about.is.my.crew.My.family.of.women,.except.these.women.is.hoe'in.And.these.hoes.that.be.stealin'.Tryna.get.em.a.cut,.that's.how.you.end.up.with.stitches.I.tell.her.bitch.quit.playin',.and.play.your.position.Either.move.or.get.devoured,.fuck.a.coward.I.be.fresher.then.these.motherfuckers.head.to.toe.If.I.rocked.Eddie.Bauer,.but.I.don't.Or.I.gold,.everything.I.do.I.do.it.overboard.Michael.Phelps.splash,.Smile.for.the.polaroid,.self-employed.Now.you.shelf.employed,.D-Boy.Never.sold,.but.I.still.got.more.lines.than.corduroy.And.I'm.with.the.same.crew.til.I'm.an.old.man.Cause.there.no.such.thing.as.new.old.friends.[Bridge:.Big.Sean].[Hook:].[Bridge.1].[Outro:.Big.Sean].Rollin'.with.the.same.team.I.aint.switch.shit.Rollin'.with.the.same.team.I.aint.switch.shit.I'm.with.the.same.og's.The.same.home.team.and.you.know.my.team.Ain't.switchLyrics.taken.from.explain.lyrics,.select.line.or.word.and.click."Explain".MeaningsShare.link:.Embed:.EmailPrintCorrectAdd.song.structure.elements.Click."Correct".to.open.the."Correction.form"KellyTell..her..make..me..a..sandwich,..no..pb..and..jellyShe..look..back..like.."Goddamn,..what..you..think..this?..A..deli?"I'm..screaming.."Hell..yeah..trick,..Hell..yeah..whoa"That..shit..make..her..love..me..more,..and..she..know..I..love..her..tooShe..know..I..been..to..hell..and..through,..I..need..what..Reverends..doPower..of..the..revenue..got..me..up..2..to..10,..and..10..to..2I..gotta..shine..boy..I..be..a..star,..on..fire..that's..a..meteorSo..I'm..either..or..on..TV..with..a..Rita..Ora..set..your..DVRStacking..money..face..to..face..what..that..mean..CPREveryday..the..day..date,..gang..bang..major..painD-Town..I..ride..around,..me..and..my..dog..like..Charlie..BrownJust..trying..to..get..that..white..money..you..know,..countin'..cake..and..KK'sOn..a..day..to..day..to..day..base,..then..vacay..for..eight..days,..oohYou..know..mutha..fuck..taking..a..vacationPut..palm..trees..up..in..my..house..and..have..a..stay-cationGetting..paid..while..I'm..chilling..that's..a..paid-cationFull..glass..of..champagne,..oh..no,..you..can't..taste..itI..seen..cars..(switch..up)Seen..Hoes..(switch..up)Seen..Money..all..switch..upWhen..the..days..get..dimmerWho..gon'..leave..you..there..and..who..gon'..leave..with..yaThis..is..for..the..ones..that's..always..riding..with..ya..ain't..switchedI..ain't..switch..up..naw..naw..I..ain't..switched..upThe..same..me,..naw..naw..I..ain'tSwitch..upThe..same..team,..naw..naw..I..ain't..switch..up,..I..ain't..switch..upI..think..it's..time..to..kill..itKill..it,..kill..it,..kill..it,..kill..itKill..it,..kill..it,..kill..it,..kill..itKill..it,..kill..it,..kill..it,..kill..itI..said..I..think..its..time..to..kill..itBought..a..Cadillac,..now..Im..Cadillac..ComShe..ride..alright,..when..I'm..riding..right,..Put..a..Cadillac..on..that..lawnMight..even..let..her..meet..Ye,..might..even..let..her..meet..SeanMight..even..let..her..meet..Push,..she..never..meet..my..MomChi..Town..is..my..town,..I..ride..around..like..I'm..lying..downSouth..side..my..eyes..down,..I'm..the..shit..y'all..fly..around(Oww)Im..in..my..mode..today,..sayin'..what..the..fuck..Im..posed..to..sayMoving..making..money,..got..them..trash..bags..backSmoke..Chibahs..with..leaders,..Pussy..sweeter..and..I'll..eat..herGot..strippers..and..Divas,..Plus..some..Cougars..and..CheetahsOh..you..with..GOOD,..put..me..on..like..BenitaI..said..ease..up,..ease..up,..ease..upAint..anybody..fucking..with..my..cliqueAnd..all..these..bad..bitches..man,..they..want..theAll..I..care..bout's..my..crew,..my..family..and..womenExcept..these..women..thats..hoeing,..and..these..hoes..that..be..stealingTrying..to..get..them..a..cut,..thats..how..you..end..up..with..stitchesI..tell..a..bitch..quit..playing,..and..play..ya..positionEither..move..or..get..devoured,..fuck..a..cowardI..be..fresher..than..these..motherfuckers..head..to..toeIf..I..rocked..Eddie..Bauer,..but..I..don'tAura..Gold,..everything..I..do..I..do..it..overboard..Michael..Phelps..splash,Smile..for..the..Polaroid,..self-employedNow..you..shelf..employed,..D-BoyNever..sold,..but..I..still..got..more..lines..than..corduroyAnd..I'm..with..the..same..crew..until..I'm..a..old..man'Cause..there..no..such..thing..as..new..old..friendsI..seen..cars..(switch..up)Seen..hoes..(switch..up)Seen..money..all..switch..upWhen..the..days..get..dimmerWho..gon'..leave..you..there..and..who..gon'..leave..with..yaThis..is..for..the..ones..that's..always..riding..with..ya..ain't..switchedI..ain't..switch..up..naw..naw..I..ain't..switched..upThe..same..me,..naw..naw..I..ain'tSwitch..upThe..same..team,..naw..naw..I..ain't..switch..up,..I..ain't..switch..upI..think..it's..time..to..kill..itKill..it,..kill..it,..kill..it,..kill..itKill..it,..kill..it,..kill..it,..kill..itKill..it,..kill..it,..kill..it,..kill..itI..said..I..think..its..time..to..kill..itRollin'..with..the..same..team..I..ain't..switched..shitRollin'..with..the..same..team..I..ain't..switched..shitI'm..with..the..same..OG'sThe..same..home..team,..and..you..know..my..teamAin't..switchedI..said..I..think..it's..time..to..kill..it!..Correct..Mail..Print..Vote..Switch..Up..Lyrics..Lyrics....Artists:..B....Big..Sean....Switch..Up....Switch..Up..Lyrics..Languages..Arabic..Deutsch..Greek..English..Spanish..French..Italian..Japanese..Korean..Netherlands..Portuguese..Russian..Hot..lyrics..Royals..Lorde..Counting..Stars..OneRepublic..Timber..Pitbull..The..Monster..Eminem..Wrecking..Ball..Miley..Cyrus..Roar..Katy..Perry..Featured..lyrics..Worth..It..Fifth..Harmony..One..Last..Time..Ariana..Grande..Riptide..Vance..Joy..Elastic..Heart..Sia..Only..Nicki..Minaj..Dear..Future..Husband..Meghan..Trainor..FourFiveSeconds..Rihanna..Earned..It..The..Weeknd..See..You..Again..Wiz..Khalifa..Tweet..translated..from..English..to..English..Big..Sean..–..Switch..Up..Lyrics..Translation..in..progressYep,...I'm...cool!AdvertisingAboutContactTerms...of...UsePrivacy...PolicyLYRICSMODE......2016Thanks...for...correcting!Please,...do...not...delete...tags..."[e=***][/e]",...because...they...responsible...for...explanations'...markup.[Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy...not...create...an...account?Leave...your...name...in...the...history!...Create...an...account...to...credit...all...your...contributions...to...your...name,...receive...rewards,...status...updates...and...get...feedback...from...our...communityCommon..-..Switch..Up..Big..Sean..ftThat's.my.famCommon..-..Switch..Up..Download..+..Play..Big..Sean..ftCongratulations!.Keep.posting.annotations.and.earnrespect.from.LyricsMode.communityJungle.Vibe.Search.Results.for.big.sean.ft.common.switch.up.Full.Album.Download.Download.as.Ringtone.+.Play.Big.Sean.-.Switch.Up.(ftCommon)...Download...+...Play...Big...Sean...Ft...Common...-...Switch...Up...Big...Sean...Ft...Common...-...Switch...Up...Download...+...Play...Big...Sean...ftThen.send.your.meaning.with."Post.meaning".button"Switch...Up"...Singleby...Big...Sean...featuring...Common...from...the...album...Hall...of...Fame...Released...April...6,...2013...Format...Digital...download...Recorded...2012...Genre...Hip...hop...Length...5:10...Label...GOOD,...Def...Jam...Writer(s)...Sean...Anderson,...Lonnie...Lynn,...Jr.,...Ernest...Wilson,...Rob...Kinelski...Producer(s)...No...I.D.,...Rob...Kinelski...(add.)...Big...Sean...singles...chronology..."All...That...(Lady)"...(2013)..."Switch...Up"...(2013)..."Wild"...(2013)...Common...singles...chronology..."Favorite...Song"...(2012)..."Switch...Up"...(2013).... d6d2cc075d
Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) Version 3 Levels 1,2,autocad2014 crack11970works dmgUn Regalo Per Miss GreyTeckno.com 7.0

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 05:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006